JAMES CHAN & PARTNERS LLP
Established since 1973, we are a reputable Certified Public Accounting Firm specializing in Audit & Assurance, Tax services, Corporate Secretarial, Management Advisory, Accounting & Bookkeeping, and Insolvency Services.
Our list of international and local clients come from a wide range of industries, some of which include, manufacturing, F&B, communications, natural resources, public bodies & government, not-for-profit organizations, professional & consumer services and international trade.
We seek dynamic individuals who are passionate, motivated and technically competent to join our team of professionals
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028779
- Provide audit services to a portfolio of diversified clients
- Supervision of audit seniors and associates
- Experience in group consolidation of accounts
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with SFRS
- Review of audit schedules
- Organize audit results and highlight points for attention
- Analyse internal control system of companies, identify and recommend internal controls
- Candidates must possess a recognized degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification. (ACCA, CPA).
- At least 4 years relevant audit experience in a supervisory level.
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, auditing standards and accounting principles.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively and efficiently across all levels.
- Analytical with good inter-personal skills and enjoys challenges.
- Independent and good team player.
If you are a team player and meet the requirements of the above position, please click "APPLY NOW" to submit a comprehensive resume addressed to ‘The Audit Partner’, stating your last drawn and expected salary, along with a recent photograph
(All applications will be in strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)