Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Audit Manager (Perm, Salary up to S$5000) Central Area
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954227
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SMP
- To prepare, discuss and finalize the audit reports and ensuring that they are of consistently high standard.
- Tracking implementation of recommended controls for its resolution.
- Preparation of agenda for Audit Committee meetings and laisoning with internal and external stakeholders for this purpose.
- Assist in preparation of annual audit plan for the organisation.
- Perform audits of financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Responsible for the supervision of staff and services to clients, which includes planning, budgeting and staffing.
- Well versed in application of auditing standards, regulatory awareness and should have good communication skills
To apply, kindly send over resume to malcolmpang@ recruitexpress.com.sg and indicate in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)