You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Audit Manager/Assistant Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958739
Employer Ref. 001AI
To conduct risk based audits covering a diverse range of operational and financial functions and activities, evaluate business risks for testing and recommend solutions to mitigate risks and enhance controls.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an international accounting firm or MNC.
- Preferably with CA Singapore/CIA certification.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and objectivity.