Audit Assistant Manager and Audit Senior
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033447
Business Assurance is a fast growing and dynamic firm, with large diverse portfolio of clients in various industries. We are seeking experienced professionals with strong technical background and a passion for providing quality client service to grow along with us as:
1) Audit Assistant Manager
2) Audit Seniors
- Provide audit services to a portfolio of diversified clients
- To lead and supervise assistant level auditors on the job, both in terms of technical and soft skills development
- Act as a key point of contact with clients and assist in resolving client issues
- Experience in consolidation of group accounts
- Conduct audit checks, perform reconciliations and analyse clients’ financial accounts
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA (Completed)
- Minimum 4 full years of relevant experience in an audit firm is required for consideration as an Assistant Manager. 2-3 years of relevant experience in an audit firm will be considered for Audit Senior
- Diligent & well-motivated professional who possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client service focus and an ability to work well with people at all levels
- Able to handle assignments independently
Interested applicants, please APPLY ONLINE and submit with your full resume, expected salary, photo and contact no. Kindly indicate the position you are applying for.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Business Assurance
About Business Assurance
Business Assurance is an Audit and Advisory firm which provides financial audit, internal audit, tax, corporate advisory and secretarial services. We are a fast growing and dynamic company with a portfolio of diversified clients from various industries.
More Jobs from this employer