Trinity Christian Centre Ltd
Trinity Christian Centre invites applications for
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960666
- Plan, set up and operate audio equipment for productions, services and events, in and out of Church.
- Do different forms of recordings – Location (EFP, ENG), multitrack and 2-track music recording, live and studio.
- Edit and upload post-produced materials.
- Equip/train volunteers and end-users of the systems.
- Liaise with external and internal users on requirements for events as well as work with contractors when required.
- Ensure maintenance of Audio systems.
- Assist Lighting as needed for planning, set-up and operating systems.
- Assist Lighting with maintenance of Lighting systems.
- Assist in general rigging and stage setup/maintenance.
- Formal Training in Audio.
- Training in Electronics would be a plus.
- Relevant experience (in similar technical environment).
- Ability to do shift duties.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.