Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
ASST. SALES MANAGER (5.5K, URGENT, DINING/KITCHEN BACKGROUND)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984743
EA License No 08C2893
• Reporting to the Furniture Sales Manager
• Driving and leading your team in achieving the desired KPIs
• to optimise sales and profitability by promoting and also by leading and developing the team.
• Development and execution of clear local and relevant range presentation and communication, sales steering, and actively contributing to competitive pricing, range management and launches.
• At least 3 years of Management and leadership experience in a Large fast-paced retailer
• Self-motivated, analytical, good at implementing commercial strategies, setting expectations/goals a Leading and Managing your team to secure that goals are reached.
• Strong knowledge of the local market- HDB’s in particular
• A strong and effective communicator
• Good leadership qualities
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893