P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Asst Operations Head (MNC, exp in M&E)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188564
EA License No 09C3710
- Determine manpower needs and deployment of resources for the department.
- Provide technical and management leadership for the department.
- Review project financials, performance and issues.
- Ensure high level of technical and production quality standards and services are provided by employees in the department.
- Project Management of multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled professionals, including architects, engineers, quantity surveyors and specialists.
- Lead and manage Mega Project for the Company.
- Hunting and hiring of skilled candidates to join the team, and training and development of employees.
- Responsible and committed to the development, implementation, communication and continual effectiveness of the SHEQ management system. Responsible in ensuring adequate resources are available to achieve this.
- Drive and demonstrates strong leadership and commitment towards SHEQ and Zero Harm Culture.
- Enforce compliance with SHEQ/Safety & Health policy, procedures within the Department.
- Enforce Risk Assessment, Ethics, Sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility values.
- Manage department’s sales and financials jointly with the Head of Department.
- Manage and delivery of projects and department’s performance jointly with the Head of Department.
- Formulate and enforce all SHEQ and operation procedures, work instructions and quality requirement in line with the Company’s policies.
- Propose recruitment and termination of employment service for department.
- Propose employees’ promotion, salary adjustment and bonus for the department.
- Approve the leave application, timesheet and expenses of Division Head and direct reports.
- Constant and active involvement with department workforce on H&S.
- Personal involvement in the investigation of actual and potential high severity incidents in the department.
- Drive high ethics and Zero Harm culture in the department.
- Approve the related EHS Risk Assessment for the department.
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 10 years of supervisory experience
- Construction / Engineering background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills