P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Asst Manager, Talent Acquisition (MNC, Town, exp in L&D)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188574
EA License No 09C3710
- Manage the full recruitment process to engage talents for the organisation
- Conduct innovative and creative sourcing methods and recruitment activities for junior to senior management level
- Develop and maintain talent pipeline to cultivate strong passive candidate pool and manage online & social media recruitment strategy
- Work closely with the hiring managers on their recruitment needs and source for suitable candidates through appropriate platforms
- Lead team in liaison with HODs to acquire, develop and retain talents
- Conduct orientation and on-boarding training for new hires
- Conduct exit interviews with resignees and analyse attrition reasons. Provide feedback to Senior HR Manager and HODs and work together to develop strategies to retain staff
- Facilitate a wide range of employee relations matters including grievance handling and employee counselling
- Design and implement learning and development framework and ensure implementation within timeline and achieve desired outcome
- Identify the learning and development needs of employees and formulate training plans in consultation of HODs
- Review and update the training and development programs
- Develop career plan for key successors and talents in consultation with HODs
- Have strong understanding of operations and business drivers. Review policies and recommend changes for continuous improvement and betterment of business operations
- Lead various HR initiatives to create a rewarding, dynamic and fun workplace
- Other HR operations duties where necessary.
- Degree holder preferably in HRM
- Min 6 years of relevant Human Resource experience with minimum 2 years at supervisory level
- Hands-on experience in leading and doing end-to-end recruitment and working knowledge of the local employment labour legislations are essential
- Experience in developing training programs with hands-on training coordination, training policy formulation and leadership training program implementation
- Proactive, energetic, people-focused and think out-of-the-box to offer creative/ new ideas.