Asst Lead, Leadership Talent Management & Culture
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986398
Employer Ref. ID=1497
Leadership Talent Management (LTM)
- Plan and deliver programs with the goal to improve our leadership talent pipeline
- Build and expand talent management toolkits & resources to support the organization and the people managers to identify/develop “talent”
- Lead efforts across the organization for the development and retention of leadership talent using data & insights
- Support deployment of targeted programs around assessment /development of leadership capabilities
Culture (Organization Effectiveness)
- Lead initiatives that reinforce our core values of Respect, Team work and Drive
- Facilitate in building the desired culture through the development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives
- Recommend intervention frameworks that systematically improve employee engagement
- Support in the Change related activities for appropriate organizational change programs
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful individual with a hands on attitude who is able to prioritize and can champion the LTM/Culture initiatives in the organization
- 8-10 years of experience & track record in leading HR/Talent/Change Programs; in an environment acknowledged to have been strong in their Talent and Culture agenda
- Familiar with tracking outputs in measurable KPIs and using data for continuous improvements
- Ability to work in fast changing environment independently, as a member and as the leader
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.