Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Asst. Buyer (FMCG) - $4000 - Central
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028625
EA License No 08C2893
- Assist Buyer in management of assigned category to ensure merchandising objectives and sales targets are met.
- Analyse sales, trends, competitor and stock information
- Source for new products or suppliers
- Manage vendors and pricing
- Manage stock inventory
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Liaise with freight forwarders, warehouse and logistics team to ensure timely deliveries
- Liaise closely with suppliers and marketing team on promotion mechanics and materials
- Maintain master data of SKUs
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- SAP experience would be advantageous
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please contact our office at +65 66038001 for a confidential discussion, or click ‘Apply now’ to send us a copy of your updated resume.
Job Code: GIG
EA License No.: 08C2893