Associate, UxOP, Office of Education
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153303
- Provide administrative support to the undergraduate research and teaching opportunities programme.
- Compile and analyze data using MS Excel
- Ensure timely and accurate issuance of certificates to students.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries and participate in programme counselling.
- Participate in programme promotion and facilitate programme processes which include call for proposals, review, student applications and selection and evaluation.
- Interact and coordinate with faculty, undergraduates and external stakeholders on programme matters.
- Participate in university/programme events and any other activities assigned.
- Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of MS Outlook and proficient in MS Office especially Excel.
- Good with data management and analysis.
- Efficient, resourceful and able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Organized, systematic and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Good command of English, strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and also as a team.
- Adobe photoshop skills would be an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.