As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Associate Test Engineer - Robotics (North-East/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984363
EA License No. 01C4394
- Up to $4,000
- North-East/ MNC
- Performs set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Min Diploma in Engineering.
- Ability to read technical drawings/procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
- Min 2 years hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve technical problems, set up experiments, and perform data analysis.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907