As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Associate Test Engineer (MNC/ North-East/ Optics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034568
EA License No. 01C4394
Associate Test Engineers
- MNC/ North-East
- Must have relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment
- Perform hands-on assembly, set-up, calibration, testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing diverse technical problems that occur during optics-related (lenses, lasers, etc) manufacturing and installation of products.
- Coordinate or perform rework on optics sub-assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Assists in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment and test processes.
- Assists in improving design and/or manufacturing processes.
- Participates in design and continuous improvement teams that drive improvements on manufacturing operations such as design for cost, design for assembly & test, design for manufacturing, and overall productivity.
- Min Diploma in Engineering - Applications with direct optical academic, background and work experience highly preferred.
- Ability to read technical drawings/procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
- Previous hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment, especially with precision motion control, optical-mechanical alignment, and system-level diagnosis.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907