Associate Technical Support Engineer
Fireeye Singapore Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035104
- On job training and continuous coaching to grow your technical and soft skills
- Work with a fantastic and most brilliant team
- Build up your individual development plan and we will provide the opportunities to grow you up
- You will find most interested malicious attacks in the daily basis
- The environment and an a stepping-stone to security industry
- Responsible for upholding FireEye's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Support technology related initiatives.
- Document and communicate best practices.
- Proactively and effectively communicate status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues
- Provide FireEye customers with a consistently high-quality support experience
- Participate in on-going training with FireEye products and related technologies
- Maintain high schedule adherence (work hours and on-phone time)
- Manage the administration and RMA tickets
- Provide Level 1 technical support to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues on FireEye devices and escalate complex issues.
- Effectively manage case escalations to Level 2 or Level 3 while maintaining customer communication
- Manage multiple cases and prioritizes based upon customer and business needs
- Perform additional projects as required
- 1-2 years customer service experience and graduates are welcome.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers as well as with internal engineers.
- Ability to document calls and write FAQ and short instructional technical documents essential.
- Basic understanding of Intrusion Detection, Security tools and technologies;
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, Linux/Unix System administration and automation
- Basic understanding of Network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, CIFS, HTTP, DNS, LDAP, SSL, etc.).
- Enjoys the communication, problem solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills
- Desired security network, and systems related professional certifications are a plus;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, including technical concepts and terminology. Multiple language skills a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent case and time management
- On time for the shift
- Prioritize the cases
- Excellent escalation management to L2 or L3
- Escalate to L2 or L3 according to support guide
- Escalate the case to L2 or L3 for the difficulties
- Self-study orientation in SFDC, Jive, Jira, Google research
- Self-motivated to the next level, like performing lab testing for cases if necessary, especially malware analysis and function test
- Build Global Knowledge Base
- Document the procedure
- Organize ad hoc team events
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fireeye Singapore Private Limited
About Fireeye Singapore Private Limited
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and governments worldwide against the next generation of cyber attacks. These highly sophisticated cyber attacks easily circumvent traditional signature-based defenses, such as next-generation firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, and gateways. The FireEye Threat Prevention Platform provides real-time, dynamic threat protection without the use of signatures to protect an organization across the primary threat vectors and across the different stages of an attack life cycle. The core of the FireEye platform is a virtual execution engine, complemented by dynamic threat intelligence, to identify and block cyber attacks in real time. FireEye has over 3,100 customers across more than 67 countries, including over 200 of the Fortune 500.