Associate, Student Finance
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035499
• To ensure proper and accurate cashiering over the counter
• To ensure timely and accurate billings to students/customers/sponsors
• To ensure timely and accurate receipting from students/customers/sponsors and recording of collections and donations
• To ensure timely and accurate processing of allowance, refund and other reimbursement payments to students
• To monitor and follow up on outstanding receivables and to improve the outstanding debts status
• To administer Student Finance email account and attending to queries from students/parents/public and ensuring service quality
• Diploma in Accounting or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience in handling accounts receivable.
• Experience in the education industry, student finance and accounts receivable will be an added advantage
• Independent and meticulous worker as well as an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills, good command of English language, effective communication skills and good customer service skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft Campus Solutions will be an added advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.