Associate / Senior Associate, Procurement
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028997
- Ensure fairness, transparency and cost effectiveness in the entire procurement process.
- Handle administration of Purchase Requisition Requests, Purchase Orders and Supplier database.
- Manage Quotations / Tenders which include calling for Invitation to Quotation (ITQ) or Invitation to Tender (ITT) and execute the end to end procurement operations process according to the Procurement Policy and Procedures.
- Provide guidance and advice to internal users on Procurement Policy and Procedure.
- Define, drive and manage Procurement e-initiatives and existing purchasing system enhancements.
- Support development of procurement training materials and conduct trainings.
- Assist in supplier and purchase order annual review exercises.
- Diploma / Degree qualified with a minimum of two years of relevant procurement experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & ERP systems, such as Oracle is preferred.
- Driven with positive mentality and has strong initiatives.
- Resourceful and meticulous.
- Flair in writing is necessary.
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast pace work environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.