Associate / Senior Associate, Operations Management & Control, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955816
Employer Ref. 160001RO
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Proactive identification, assessment and resolution of operational risk in tandem with stakeholders through analysis and monitoring of risk trends.
- Perform independent assessment of root causes and mitigating actions for errors/risk events as well as any subsequent escalation and reporting.
- Drive and deliver risk and control related projects/initiatives which include deep-dive or themed reviews.
- Drive and co-ordinate the half-yearly risk and control self assessment from risk identification, control testing and tracking the completion of subsequent mitigating actions.
- Conduct pre-audit checks and be the key point of contact for all audit related matters.
- Promote operational risk awareness and a strong control culture through trainings and providing feedback, guidance and advice to stakeholder operations units.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate, manage and influence multiple stakeholders is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, handle ambiguity and ability to critically evaluate information to identify and sieve out key risk issues and root causes.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and multitask with strong delivery under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in Securities/Fiduciary Services, Loans or Corporate Accounts products will be an advantage, as with prior experience in an Operations or Risk and Control role with a financial institution.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.