Associate Sales Manager (Coatings)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982501
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116233
A leading MNC speciality chemical producer is currently seeking an Associate Sales Manager for their Coatings division to join their team!
Our client currently serves a wide range of clients in Asia Pacific. This role will see you having deep thorough knowledge of the organisations products and market and to further provide relevant service and solutions to its customers. You will also be responsible to develop new sales opportunities to boost sales growth and profitability.
- Build relationships with suppliers
- Be an account champion for Coatings division for key suppliers
- Actively particiapte and attend exhibitions, traings and sales events to build extensive knowledge of the segement and keep updated on the latest developments and market information.
- Project Pipeline managemen
- Responsible for Coatings, Inks and Construction Chemicals with a main focus in solvent based paint system
- Support budgeting process when needed.
- Candidates should ideally have experience in the chemical industry.
- Proactive ang highly driven with strong customer orientation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Degree in Chemistry or equivalent with 3-5 years of sales experience in the related industry
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Ishvin Kaur on +65 64305323 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SG116233. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.Ishvinder Kaur Paramjit Singh Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte LtdRegistration Number: R1327857EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.