Morgan McKinley is recruiting for Associate Recruitment Consultants to join our business in Singapore during a very exciting time!
Associate Recruitment Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027325
EA License No 11C5502
Employer Ref. KF-SGAC
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant in Morgan McKinley, you will be starting an exciting and rewarding career in recruitment. You will learn everything you can about recruiting and recruitment processes under the guidance of expert recruiters, in a professional and fun environment.
Why become an Associate Recruitment Consultant?
As an Associate Consultant in Morgan McKinley, you are taking the first step in a career in recruitment consultancy. Associate consultants will take part in an intensive training programme covering off all elements of the recruitment process. This programme is designed and delivered internally and has a proven success rate across our global business.
Morgan McKinley has a clear and successful career pathway for progression from Associate Recruitment Consultant all the way to Director level both in Singapore and in our international offices for those who wish to advance in their career!
What's the team/environment like?
A strong team will guide you through the Associate Consultant programme, we have excellent recruiters at varying levels with a wealth of experience to draw from. You will be given extensive training & support within an open, dynamic & collaborative environment under firm but fair leadership!
What is involved in the day-to-day?
- As an Associate Consultant you will source and generate potential candidates through telephone, social media and database recruiting.
- You will be mapping out candidates communities, learning how to manage candidate interview processes and ensuring strong relationships are built from day one.
- You will be producing marketing material in the form of job advertisements, email marketing and open evening collateral.
- You will also be learning how to work with and maximise our client relationships.
- You will be working towards clear performance targets and KPI's.
What's required in terms of experience, knowledge and skills?
- Degree educated
- At least 6 months' work experience in a sales/professional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Committed and driven with high energy
- A quick learner who takes direction well
- Hard working with - a "can do" attitude
- Target driven and goal orientated
- Ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment consultancy
What do I do next?
If you are looking to make your mark in a rapidly expanding organisation please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +61(0)2 8986 3149.