Associate Merchandiser / Merchandiser
Macy's Merchandising Group International, LLC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983160
- Follow-up of daily merchandising and sourcing activities for assigned products of apparels from design concept through order placement and shipment.
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of a time/action calendar for all orders/programs in accordance with the schedule.
- Be an expert on assigned product category(s) including an understanding of the technical aspects, target price points, branded competitors and manufacturing base etc.
- Work closely with all MMG NY merchants during their development/sourcing trips, arranging their itinerary and accompanying them on all supplier visits.
- Keep MMG counterparts informed of any deviations from the planned versus actual Manufacturing steps that might affect the designated ship window date.
- Liaise with Quality Control team to ensure all relevant manufacturing are in compliance with Macy's Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Work with MMG NY merchants to continually review and evaluate existing supplier and manufacturer base, ensuring sustained performance and conduct price negotiation with all vendors to ensure competitiveness.
- Any other duties assigned by the Superior.
- Possess min GCE 'O' Level / Diploma in Merchandising or Textile & Apparels courses
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in apparels/textile/home industry
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Please email your resume stating current and expected salaries to:
MACY'S MERCHANDISING GROUP INTERNATIONAL, LLC
300 Tampines Avenue 5, #09-01 Income @ Tampines Junction, Singapore 529653
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macy's Merchandising Group International, LLC
About Macy's Merchandising Group International, LLC
Macy's Merchandising Group, invites suitable candidates for the following position:
More Jobs from this employer