Our people matter…
As a leading insurer in Singapore recognized for our strength and dependability, Great Eastern is forging ahead to be the choice financial services provider in the region and beyond. We are seeking highly energized individuals to join our dynamic workforce. In Great Eastern, we believe that our people matter, and we take personal interest in the career development of our people. Exciting opportunities and excellent rewards await you at Great Eastern.
Associate, Marketing Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957818
Employer Ref. CM003/16
You will provide oversight of customer campaign rewards management process and support of outgoing redemption and reconciliation of customer campaign rewards for Great Eastern Life Singapore.
- Perform reconciliation duties to ensure gifts redemption issued by Great Eastern corresponds with gift merchants’ documentation;
- Perform independent checks of campaign setup before campaign fulfilment cycles;
- Assist in preparation of campaign data for external delivery;
- Review and validate gift redemption letters or any campaign documentation issued externally by Great Eastern;
- Provides oversight on data integrity and ensure data security is maintained between respective business units and external delivery;
- Perform scanning, reconciliation and data entry for returned redemption letters from external gift merchants;
- Maintains customer campaign rewards data and reports, e.g. fulfilment cycles, reconciliation tracking;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including campaign managers and administrators, external printers and other external gift merchants; and
- Responsible for completing delegated ad hoc tasks accurately, on-time.
- “O” level or Diploma holders in Business Administration;
- At least 3 years or more of relevant working experience, in handling transactions and operational work;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes (especially for Excel) is an added advantage;
- Clear written & verbal communication skills;
- Meticulous and good team player;
- Able to handle huge volume of transactions; and
- Ability to work independently & drive initiatives forward until delivery.