Associate Manager, Application Management (1 Year Contract)
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988174
This role provides product support in delivering various technology solutions across multiple distribution channels in PACS. It successfully delivers & implements multiple initiatives for the Point of Sales systems.
- Maintain and ensure stability and security of the Point of Sales system with software technology upgrade and refresh.
- Work with stakeholders to roll-out Point of Sales systems and enhancements to various distribution channels.
- Propose and implement measures for continuous improvement of the Point of Sales system stability and availability.
- Ensure compliance to various SDLC processes, security policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure speedy response to reported production issues, in accordance to established SLA response time.
- Participate in monthly Product Delivery and Duty Manager support.
- Actively manage production tickets and ensure timely closure according to SLA.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Background in object-oriented software development and relational databases (SQL, data modeling etc.)
- Proven experience in software development life cycle
- Proven experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies
- At least 2 years of experience in Insurance Information Technology
- Proven ability to successfully drive projects to completion
- Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with external vendors
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
About Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd
160 years of history. Offices around the world. An established brand name
At Prudential, just as we listen to our customers, we listen to our colleagues to foster an open, honest environment of trust and support. And even as we strive to become Asia's number one in providing financial solutions, we understand the importance of listening and providing our people with ample opportunities for growth and development.