Associate, Issuer & Counterparty Risk, Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958172
Employer Ref. 160001S5
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
Issuer & Counterparty Risk is responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust measurement and reporting process for Issuer & Counterparty Risk arising from Investment Bank and Private banking. This role is to assist the department in carrying out market and counterparty risk analysis for the products
- Developing and implementing risk infrastructure related to Issuer Risk for all products in private banking in relevant bank-wide systems, and maintaining robust data control and reporting processes.
- Staying updated on changing regulatory / industry/market and counterparty concentration landscape to develop and implement functional CCR and Issuer Risk measurement.
- Work with other teams in risk management group for process integration and knowledge sharing.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field with very strong programming skills
- Working experience of 2 years or above in an area covering traded products and/or counterparty risk and infrastructure
- Strong expertise in C#, C++, VB, BI tools, R & technology to develop a functional and scalable infrastructure that sustains in depth analysis and overall management reporting.
- Knowledge of financial traded market products including structured products both in terms of pricing and risk of the product/market.
- Ability to understand concerns of, and respond to various stakeholders i.e. ICR, Market Risk, trading desk, RM’s, Audit etc
- Experience in implementing Issuer & Counterparty Risk and reporting systems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP/Senior Associate, Manager, Technology Risk Controls & Assurance, Technology and Operations
AVP / Senior Associate, Bancassurance Product Manager, Consumer Investments & Insurance Products, Consumer Banking Group