EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
Associate Engineer (Network Operations Centre)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988294
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organization and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Hours: 7am to 7pm OR 7pm to 7am
- Lead the shift comprising various technical teams in the Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Ensure that all tickets are tracked and followed up in a timely manner with the KPI.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance activities are carried out according to process.
- Handle escalations encountered by shift team.
- Perform incident management for major Network incidents ensuring all hands on deck; supporting the Tier 2 incident management team and ensuring incident escalation process is adhered to.
- Act as point of contact to the Operations Support System (OSS) development team to enhance the tools used by NOC.
- Prepare daily shift reports.
- Perform 24x7hrs shift duty.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, Telecommunications or related discipline.
- Basic knowledge on IP networking eg. L2, L3 switching and routing with knowledge on Mobile technologies.
- CCNA certified.
- Able to work independently or as a team, plays a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)