You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Associate Director/Sr Associate Director, Business Development (Office of Campus Amenities)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982872
Employer Ref. 001HJ
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities and ensure that they go according to plan and develop positive experiences for the community.
- Develop and execute the overall marketing program and priorities of the campus retail and dining services.
- Responsible for the effective management of marketing revenues and budget.
- Work closely with tenants to enable them to increase their sales turnover and maximise business growth potential.
- Establish good landlord/tenant relationship and provide operational support to their businesses.
- Source for and manage advertisement space for buses interiors and car parks.
- Collaborate with other offices within the campus to identify possible business opportunities
- Explore and adopt new technologies and innovations to enhance faster turnaround time at dining outlets and a more efficient shuttle bus service.
- A Degree in Marketing, Real Estate, Business or its equivalent.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in the marketing management of preferably commercial or retail properties and business development.
- A team player with good interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to build good rapport and a collaborative working relationship with people of all levels.
- A dynamic individual with the ability to multi-task, plan, organise and meet timeline.
- A self-starter with strong business acumen who has the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- A creative thinker with strong passion in marketing management and business development.