Associate Director - Global Partnerships (Dean's Office/University/West) DKAC 291125
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029469
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAC 291125
5 days work week/ office hours
Clementi/ Circle Line MRT (West Circle Line -10 mins walk only)
2 years contract . Renewable to permanent post after the 1st contract
- Cultivate new and maintain existing partnerships between the Dean’s office and local and foreign governments as well as regional and international organisations
- Plan, propose, coordinate and liaise with external parties for the Dean’s local and overseas engagements, including speaking engagements and attendance at international forums, meetings and conferences;
- Plan and manage the Dean’s media appearances and interviews
- Plan, as well as liaise and coordinate, with local and international publishers and editors for the schedules and workplans to publish the Dean’s books and writings
- Work closely with the School’s senior management team to support and advice the Dean on critical decision-making and strategic planning in the School
- Support, as well as provide advice and information to, the Dean for critical decision-making and strategic planning;
- Work closely and coordinate with faculty members and staff on select special projects to enhance the School’s systems, work flow and organisational health.
- Lead, supervise and guide the staff at the Dean’s office and ensure the smooth day-to-day operations in the Dean’s office;
- Responsible for the work and special projects in the Dean’s office.
- Minimum Degree with 8 years working experience, preferably with at least 3 years’ experience managing staff
- Possess excellent oral and written English skills
- Possess strong interest in international affairs and has experience in government service or a global institution
- Able to travel overseas for events or conferences
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865