Associate, Demand Account Management - APAC
Smaato Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002981835
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Direct Demand - APAC team. A Demand Account Management Associate provides data analysis in how audience data can help impact a client’s business. Works with data science, measurement, operations, account and sales teams to translate client goals and objectives into actionable data applications through DMP, partner and client data relationships. Audience data can help make smarter decisions and this position is geared to help facilitating the integration of this process into a client’s marketing program. This position requires a highly motivated, technical savvy, analytical thinking, to lead the day to day teams in how to best use data, marketing platforms and ad tech to drive client goals.
The Demand Account Management Associate will report to Director, Direct Demand and Demand Account Management-APAC. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a fun and fast paced energetic environment with immense growth potential of mobile marketing.
- Provides the use of audience data to impact marketing and media strategies for client account(s) based on overall objectives
- Support demand team in analyzing the data pulled from Smaato platforms
- Manages day to day client relationships focused on data
- Help direct demand team in lead generation activities
- Integrates with the account management, strategy and sales teams to make data management a central tool for smarter planning
- Compiling data for packing inventory for demand partners
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Marketing or Business
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in online advertising experience in digital media (interactive/digital/web/mobile advertising/media/ telco industry) is an advantage
- Having good understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of RealTime Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP), ad exchanges, networks business can be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in spoken and written
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and a zest for optimization
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Comprehensive health care
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team activities and events
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
- Position is based in Singapore
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology based environment, we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please click on APPLY NOW and submit your detailed resume.
Alternatively, you can submit your application to:
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employer Branding Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdMija1dQ_U
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Smaato Pte Ltd
About Smaato Pte Ltd
Smaato is the global real-time advertising platform for mobile publishers and app developers. Smaato runs the world’s largest independent mobile ad exchange and has been pioneering innovative, mobile-first solutions for publishers since 2005. Smaato’s SPX is a global, intelligent, and free to use self-service platform built to solve the mobile monetization challenge for its over 90,000 mobile app developers and publishers. The company’s worldwide reach and extensive network of demand partners provides a massive inventory of advertisers with one single integration. Smaato manages up to 6 billion ads every day around the world, across over 1 Billion mobile users each month.
More Jobs from this employer