Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Associate Data Recovery Engineer (Harddisk / IT industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035480
EA License No 02C3423
- Expected to perform backup operations for returning data and verify media selection.
- Perform diagnosing, media imaging, remove disk assemblies from casings and laptops, replace failing parts to accomplish task.
- Spare parts procurement
- Perform internal archiving of Data images.
- Properly use and understand of organization, hardware tools and systems as needed to diagnose customer hardware, replicate media and analyze data structures.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years experience in hard disk or IT industry
- A strong PC Knowledge is essential
- Good time management and project management
Please send updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to
(R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)