100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Associate Consultant ( 3 - 6 months)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983764
EA License No 16S8107
Be a part of our dynamic and professional team, and enhance your interpersonal skills through on-the-job training.
- Database mining and sourcing for potential candidates
- Assist in the administrative matters
- Conduct market research on potential clients and assist in the business development
- Careful screening of candidate’s resume on the relevant experiences
- Assist in the interview coordination and arrangements
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The ideal candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Completed minimum ‘A’ Level/ Diploma studies
- Driven, persistent and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to commit for at least 3-6 months
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.