Associate, Business Analyst (Regional Credit Systems), Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031856
Employer Ref. 1600020E
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Ensure timely and effective resolution to all Credit Bureau Singapore related investigations and enquiries from both internal (Call centre, Collections) and external customer(s).
- Familiar with consumer credit loan systems and customer systems as well as data/system requirement liaison work with Credit Bureau Singapore and downstream stakeholder parties.
- Review all system enhancement request promptly, highlight customer related impacts and follow up closely with our IT vendors on solution, enhancement costs and delivery timeline ensuring all business requirements are met.
- Coordinate closely with business/credit users to ensure projects/enhancements timelines are met and ensure any potential issues which arise from system testing are resolved promptly.
- Degree in Business Administration or Computational Science.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience dealing with credit systems and processes.
- Experience in SDLC, UAT and project management processes.
- Exposure in Credit Risk Management environment is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.