Lion Global Investors, a member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, is one of the largest asset management companies in Southeast Asia, with group assets under management of S$44.4 billion (US$31.8 billion) as at 31 March 2017.
Established since 1986, we are uniquely positioned to provide Asian equities and fixed income strategies and funds to both institutional and retail investors.
Associate/Assistant Manager, Risk Management
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189138
Associate / Assistant Manager, Risk Management
(1-year contract with full benefits)
The individual will report to Head of Risk Management and his/her main responsibility is to manage the risk to the firm, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interest of stakeholders.
- Operational Risk Management – Policy review and oversight of standards implementation, RCSA workshop, corporate scorecards and annual attestation exercise, ORAP monitoring, outsourcing risk management
- Credit and Derivative Management – Policy review, credit and derivative monitoring and escalation, monthly dashboard reporting, ISDA coordination, long form operational review
- Counterparty and Outsourcing Risk - Policy review, annual and ad-hoc review of outsourced service providers and trading counterparties. Able to understand operational processes of counterparties and identify the potential areas of risk.
- Information Security and Technology Risk Management – Policy review and oversight of standards implementation, CRSA, risk escalation and dashboard reporting
MAS TRM Compliance – verify compliance to MAS TRM notice and TRM guidelines
Business Continuity Management – Policy review, BIA analysis, BCP planning, BCP exercise coordination
SSAE 16 audit coordination
Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
Any other administrative matters
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of related working experience in the financial industry, preferably in asset management
- Keen awareness of operational risk issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and meticulous individual
- Able to think independently and challenge existing norms
- Strong command of English
- Team player
- Knowledge of MS Access and VBA will be an added advantage