Associate / Analyst, Special Assets Management , Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984055
Employer Ref. 160001Y2
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- To manage a portfolio of NPL cases and to provide support for project works and operational matters of the team.
- Assess and recommend appropriate methods of resolution for NPAs ranging from restructuring to enforcement and asset sale.
- Initiate and closely monitor the progress of NPA resolution.
- Oversee operational and administrative matters of SAM Singapore, including Business Contingency Plan and Operational Risk Management.
- Co-ordinate project works and meeting project timeline
- Achieve and meeting recovery target in the team
- Degree holder, with more than 1 year of working experience in credit or credit related work
- Candidates with credit related project work will be an added advantage
- Ability to speak mandarin and write / read Chinese to support the Mandarin-speaking customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words and Excel)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate, Senior Support Engineer, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations