Associate/Analyst, Product Manager, Consumer Deposits, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187380
Employer Ref. 170000ZZ
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Deliver initiatives and campaign to achieve business strategies and KPIs which includes deposit balances and revenue and customer segment penetration.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to enhance product proposition to provide a WOW customer experience, streamline processes for operational efficiencies
- Provide regular reporting to support business eg campaign and regulatory reporting
- Support day-to-day product and services enquiries from touch-points and support units
- To promote and acquire primary/secondary schools to sign up for Smart Buddy
- Programme, manage and coordinate implementation of onboarding process between school and external vendors and conduct presentation and training to internal and external stakeholders
- University Degree with working experience in product and/or process management preferred
- Strong operational knowledge, with understanding of end-to-end product life cycle
- Familiar with Deposits related processes, systems, regulatory and risk framework
- Ability to work effectively with other business units, across various functions
- Ability to think strategically and implement effectively
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under timeline pressures and able to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated team players and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.