Associate/Analyst, Interest Rate Structuring Product Control, Group Finance
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984431
Employer Ref. 160001Y7
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Daily PL report production.
- Daily PL analysis (both PL revaluation approach and PL Sensitivity approach).
- Daily commentary on significant PL movement.
- Monitoring of Off Market Rate transaction.
- Quantification of impact from implementation of new parameters or changes in pricing parameters.
- Daily deal monitoring checks.
- Reconciliation of PL between Management reporting vs General Ledger.
- GLAO certification on balance sheet accounts.
- Room wide & desk level reserves computation.
- Market parameters update for structured deals.
- Quantification of PL impact arising from independent price verification.
- To handle ad-hoc queries from Front Office/Group Risk/TMO/Finance.
- Support senior team members in systems implementation/enhancement projects UAT testing.
- Degree in Accountancy or any related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Working experience in banking & finance is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP, Regional Storage SME (Open system SAN & CAS), Tech Services, Technology and Operations
VP / AVP, Operations Manager, BusinessCare, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations