Associate/Analyst, Business Intelligence Lead (Data), Customer Centre, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959678
Employer Ref. 160001SK
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The Business Intelligence Lead plays a critical role together with Program/Project leads to deliver Strategic Cost management projects & savings for the Customer Centre
He/She will play a dominant role in business intelligence, advanced analytics, data integration to be able to turn data into information, information into insight. Insights gathered will be required to be effectively presented to be able to drive business decisions.
- To support business and operational strategies through analyzing data using the various analytical tools and methodologies
- Develop and implement data collection strategies for optimal efficiency & data quality.
- Govern & influence processes associated with data quality
- Interpret trends and identify explanations for complex data sets
- Locate & define new process improvement initiatives
- Tertiary education related to a Statistical, Information Management or Financial discipline
- Prior experience in a similar analytical role will be highly desirable
- Prior experience in Project Management will be a plus
- Self-starter with strong desire to succeed
- Excellent in managing large amount of data - collecting, organizing and analyzing
- Good project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive with good problem solving skills
- Able to quickly interpret opportunities & prioritize to support business needs
- Able to work independently
- Working knowledge of Contact Centre systems & applications will be a plus
- Well versed in SAS Enterprise Guide (EG), SAS Text Miner and SAS Enterprise Miner
- Strong knowledge & experience with databases (SQL, etc)
- Knowledge of statistical tools for analyzing large data (SAS, etc)
- Strong in data visualisation software such as Qlikview, Tableau, SAS Visual Analytics
- MS Access, MS Excel and advance VBA programming will be desirable
- Competence in analytical modelling will have an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
SVP, Head, Group Business Continuity Management (Regional), Risk Management, Technology & Operations