Associate, Accounts Payable (Research)
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035502
- To handle Accounts Payable function including processing suppliers’ invoices/payment and processing staff/students’ expense claims reimbursement
- To perform periodic creditors’ reconciliation, monitoring and reporting of creditors ageing
- To prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
- To file withholding tax for non-resident professionals/companies
- To assist in projects implementation and enhancements, streamlining and document work procedures and processes
- To assist in the internal audit exercise and implementation of audit recommendations
- Subjection to rotation of job duties
- Other ad-hoc duties, assignments and projects
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in handling Accounts Payables/Fixed Assets
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system (Accounts Payable and General Ledger) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Independent and resourceful as well as an excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, self-motivated with a positive attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.