Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Assitant Project Manager (Construction)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029021
Employer Ref. 1136120/001
A leading property development company in Singapore is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager for their newly started high-end residential project. This is a three year contract role.
About the Assistant Project Manager Role:
Reporting into the Head of Projects, you will establish the initial feasibility framework for the successful completion of the property project in Singapore.
- On-time and on-budget delivery of project assigned
- Overall leadership of the project management team (technical and design consultants, main contractor, major subcontractors)
- Be responsible for facilitating design and technical process on time to meet overall objectives
- Control the site whenever safety is at risk to any involved party
To be successful in this Assistant Project Manager role, you must possess experience in managing large-scale, high-end property developments in a leadership position.
- Degree in Architecture/ Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of five years' experience in design, construction or project management roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Conversant with design and project management using modern projects control software
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of managing high-end construction projects you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330528 Tania Mustafa