As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Assistant Warehouse Manager (FMCG / Sports Apparel / West / $6000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959948
EA License No. 01C4394
- Assistant Warehouse Manager - FMCG / Sports Apparel
- Dynamic and fun working environment
- Drive and Contribute to Warehouse & Logistics Operations business strategies by working closely with Senior Operations
- Manage Warehouse Outbound Operations and supporting the distribution of products locally and cross boundaries
- Ensure that the daily outbound functions are functioning safely with high level of accuracy, efficiency (cost & process) and productivity
- Ensuring continuous creative improvement process through problem identification and problem analysis
- Engage the staff by motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met
- Ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment
- Min Degree or Diploma Holder
- Preferred experience in FMCG / Retail / Logistic
- Location: West