Mizuho Bank, Ltd
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE). It is one of the largest financial services companies in the world, and has total assets of over USD1.58 trillion as of March 31, 2015. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in more than 39 countries and in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together."One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
Assistant Vice President, Treasury Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153139
Our Treasury Operations (TOD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Division, is responsible for processing our market transactions and managing the bank's settlement and operational risk.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Manage FX, MM and Derivatives transactions and administer control of treasury operations;
- Responsible for transaction entries into treasury system, confirming trade and settlement operation in Swift;
- Cash management of nostro accounts;
- Manage project and support regulatory reporting;
- Provide training to staff
What you should have:
- Good Degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Good IT knowledge; ability to deal with systems; min 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to perform multi-tasks and work well under pressure
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"