Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Our Singapore based Generalist team specialises in the Solar, Semiconductor, Industrial, Engineering and Technology Industries.
Prime Insight is Macdonald & Companies division working with Insight/Analytics professionals, Servicing the entire APAC region from Singapore we recruit,
Analytical Consultants (SAS/SPSS/R users), Web Analysts (Omniture/Google Analytics users), Econometricians (Media Return on Investment), CRM Analysts (Modellers, Campaign Selection/Evaluation), Market Researchers, Category Managers
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
"People make the difference. We connect you to that difference."
Assistant Vice President, IT Vendor Management
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988223
EA License No 12S5920
In behalf of a well established investment management company with HQ in Singapore we are looking for an Assistant Vice President, IT Vendor Management with strong background in systems development lifecycle, systems design and systems architecture ( Java, .NET, C#, SQL server, Oracle, etc.. )
- Manage various IT business application teams (internal and outsourced vendor teams) that are providing on-going BAU application operations and maintenance/enhancement support for systems that are in production.
- Manage production incidents and systems enhancements change requests for applications.
- Analyse systems operations data (SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality, efficiency, etc) to identify actionable trends for continual improvements in application management.
- Address any application issues that affect the application team’s ability to meet the requirements of business stakeholders.
- Manage application logs and prioritizations.
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
- Possess relevant working experience in system / software development including SDLC usage in a banking environment. Knowledge and experience in agile techniques will be an added advantage.
- Possess relevant working experience in IT project management, IT operations management, IT vendor management and related management experience in investment and banking operations.
- Possess good background in technical skills and competency in standard technology platforms Java, .NET, C#, SQL server, Oracle, etc, with good appreciation of systems development lifecycle, systems design and systems architecture.
- Project management experience and understanding of project management methodology