Assistant Vice President, CRM & Decision Science, Retail Banking
CIMB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986688
- Administer the entire campaign execution process
- End to end campaign management from campaign planning to post campaign tracking / analysis
- Design, refine campaign test cell and improve campaign conversion percentage through test and learn
- Manage customer fatigue by implementing customer contact policy
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system enhancement projects
- Ensure the integrity and alignment of data structures to support sales and service channels to optimize customer engagement
- Plan enhancements , manage project timelines to meet user / regulatory requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure enhancements are aligned to business objectives
- Provide analysis to support database marketing strategies
- Drive marketing and business decisions using customer behavioral analysis, predictive modeling, segmentation
- Degree with at least 7 years experience in campaign management / CRM project management / data analysis job role in financial services industry.
- Strong Structured Query Language (SQL) or equivalent coding capability is a must
- Possess strong project management skill to manage project schedules and drive timelines
- Good Interpersonal skills to foster working relationship with the team and other departments within the organisation
- Preferably with good analytical skills to merge insights with business realities to drive business goals
Please send detailed resume, including salary expectation and contact number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB Bank Berhad
About CIMB Bank Berhad
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.