Assistant Vice President, Business Management & Support, Treasury & Markets
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959681
Employer Ref. 160001IA
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Familiar with CDD requirements and account opening documentation for Futures business
- Able to review and provide comments regarding Board Resolution &/or Dealing Mandate for Treasury products
- Review & implement tracking mechanism to ensure compliance with all policy and documentation relating to execution of trades
- Analyze specific needs of key customers & develop solutions to deliver the requirements
- Maintain and update static data of the corporate customers on the Sales System
- Provide user support for the Sales System
- Review and implement tracking mechanism to ensure compliance of all policy and documentation when executing trades.
- UAT for system enhancements, provide system specification for reconciliation reports
- Any other adhoc assignment/tasks assign by team head
- 8 years experience with Treasury Operations/Settlements; Candidates with supervisory experience will be preferred
- Good knowledge of the various treasury products – min. FX & Interest Rate products
- A good grasp of the various risks & controls required for Treasury Sales
- Neat & meticulous with good organizing skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP/Senior Associate, Manager, Technology Risk Controls & Assurance, Technology and Operations
AVP / Senior Associate, Bancassurance Product Manager, Consumer Investments & Insurance Products, Consumer Banking Group