CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Assistant/Unit Manager (Back-end Testing Operation), Semiconductor / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983035
EA License No 08C2893
- Lead and manage an engineering team of process and equipment to develop and implement solutions to achieve key performance targets on yield, output, NTF and OEE
- Leads continuous improvement projects to reduce of waste and scrap
- Champion in process control, Quality Review Board and responsible of Test quality assurance for customer satisfaction.
- Work within tight department budget through careful usage of raw materials, utilities, machines and vendor services for the effective running of the processes.
- Implement effective work methodologies to ensure consistent high machine performance with high quality parts are produced
- Raise the knowledge to provide equipment and process training to all engineers and technicians to build up their technical competencies and achieve self-sustenance.
- Drive engineers and technicians to continuously seek for long term solutions to resolve chronic process, equipment and material issues to improve quality, output, speed and costs.
- Review Engineering evaluation and improvement project.
- Provide effective manpower deployment to achieve high labour productivity
- Compliance with CSR, EHS, QM, ESD, 5S standard Safety work environment and cleanroom protocol.
- Enforce on line control and execution to conform to work instruction and procedures.
- Enforce on hands-on by engineers with close follow-ups
- Minimum Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in high volume production of electronics components in an MNC or semi-conductor industry.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Network Analyzer and Testing are added advantage