Assistant Trade Marketing Manager - Beauty industry
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187222
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 2931460/001
Trade marketing position for an MNC in personal care industry
Our client is a strong player in the personal care industry. Their reputation and strong network comes from their high quality product. Coming from Europe, they are well known and established in Singapore for many years and they are expanding very quickly.
As an assistant trade marketing manager, you will report to the marketing manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, initiating and collaborating with key accounts & preferred dealers on key programs which adds brand value, drive volume sales and increase key accounts/preferred dealers and shopper's satisfaction
- Coordinating communication with the Merchandisers, providing more appropriate information and constructing/delivering Trade Marketing related training modules and planogram.
- Ensuring the channel strategy and plan is translated into sector/customer specific activation programs, understanding the key drivers, occasions and trends of the channel and category and translating into category and customer planes.
- Communicating the quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts and preferred dealers
The successful candidate must have:
- A business degree or any related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in events, trade marketing
- Experience in beauty industry is a real adding value
- Outspoken personality and passion for events and tradeshows
This opportunity will give you exposure in a strong MNC. It is a big player in the personal care industry which will give you a great network and understanding of the market. The employees work hand in hand which creates a great family environment. You can expect a great salary package and transparent career progression.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) on +65 6416 9828
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg