P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Assistant Supplier QA Engineer (MNC, exp in Plastic Moulding)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987996
EA License No 09C3710
- Handling of customer complaints, ensure they are resolved satisfactorily with necessary counter measures taken to prevent recurrence.
- Analyzed and reporting of internal/external quality performance.
- Analyzed quality problems found by QA Inspectors and interacting with other departments on problem resolution.
- Monitoring vendor quality performance, verifying corrective actions to ensure effectiveness.
- Identify and initiate actions to prevent non-conformity relating to internal process and product.
- Recommend quality improvement actions.
- Assist in co-ordinating Engineering change/Production Part Approval Process.
- Co-ordinates audits by external bodies, ensuring the company is well prepared for the audits, be the liaison person for all quality system related matters.
- Ensures all audit discrepancies (internal and external) are corrected accordingly.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Engineering discipline
- Min 3 – 5 years of QA experience in the Plastic Moulding industry
- Good communication & interpersonal skills