TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
Assistant Sales Manager / Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027867
- Manage major key corporate account / develop new business with corporate clients
- Target market by developing, implementing and executing sales action plans and strategies
- Source for new and appropriate clients
- Prepare quotation and proposals to clients
- Monitor sales and follow up with clients
- Meeting of sales target and boosting sales
- Project accurate representation of Company to clients
- Liaise with warehouse and logistic colleagues to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely invoicing and payments are received from clients
- Process purchase and sales orders
- Prepare periodic reporting
- Be cheerful and well groomed at all times
- Degree holder in Business or related field
- Experience of the F&B industry, ideally experience of the luxury goods industry
- International Sales and Business Development Experience is a must
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Ability to build strong business rapport at all levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Hardworking and reliable
- Adaptable and flexible
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed resume with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.