Assistant Sales Manager (Shopkeeper) - (Kitchen / Dining furniture /setting experience)(Alexandra)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983086
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Furniture Retailer MNC
- Min 3 years relevant experience
- Reporting to the Furniture Sales Manager, you will be a support in driving and leading your team in growing and driving the Kitchen/dining business
- Your main task is to optimise sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting commercial priorities by leading and developing your team.
- Your Management responsibilities include development and execution of clear local and relevant range presentation and communication, sales steering, and actively contributing to competitive pricing, range management and launches.
- This secures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping experience for all visitors.
- With your team you actively look to sell more, collaborating with both the Business team, but also actively working with customers in store to grow the business
- You have at least 3 years of Management and leadership experience in a Large fast-paced retailer.
- You will be able to demonstrate how you would lead your team, to secure planning, measuring and the installation of Kitchens in Singapore.
- Possess an in depth knowledge on Kitchen planning, and are able to share your experiences and competence to support your co-workers in providing the best solutions for their customers.
- You are self-motivated, analytical, good at implementing commercial strategies, setting expectations/goals and Leading and Managing your team to secure that goals are reached.
- You also have a strong knowledge of the local market- HDB’s in particular
- You are able to achieve results by leading and driving your team through enthusiastic collaboration with peers.
- You are a strong and effective communicator, connect with the values and able to create an environment that is centred on that.
- You are able to demonstrate how you lead and manage a team today and provide clear examples of your leadership style.
- You can also demonstrate how you manage performance , both good and when improvement is needed
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (Reg. No. R1104911) by clicking on "Apply Now" button
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
About Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)