People Profilers - KL
Assistant Sales Manager (Exp in Sanitary/Construction/Consumer )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958317
EA License No 02C4944
- To improve sales activities and to achieve business plan.
- To control the achievement vs budget for sales activities. Sales turnover and profit by segments such as countries, markets, customers etc.
- Project sales support and management including project list, updates, trend analysis and reporting.
- Customer relationship building support and management including information gathering, analysis and reporting of partners/dealers and other important customers.
- Important products support and management including their sales performance progress update, analysis and reporting.
- Sales promotional activities support and management including their updates, analysis and reporting.
- To make necessary budget for company including sales turnover, profit, sales promotion, important products and projects sales and to update when required.
- To assist the operations of sales department and branches when required.
- To hold necessary meetings such as sales meetings etc.
- To establish and to improve the communication between sales branches and factories by means of such as exchanging forecast, to collaborate with Supply Chain Management Section and Sales department.
- To strengthen the relationship with other departments/companies & factories.
- To control the cost of sales planning section.
- To implement the PDCA cycle in order to improve sales planning section.
- To maintain master data for SAP operation.
- To report to management when required.
- To be prepared to undertake additional duties when required.
- To achieve sales targets by means of sales planning and budget control.
Diploma/ Degree in any related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing from construction/consumer/interior industry
- Sense of accuracy, efficiency and planning.
- Expert knowledge and experience of business or marketing.
- General knowledge of company management.
- Knowledge in processing the data of Excel,Power Point and SAP system.
- Proficient in spoken and written Japanese as need to liaise with Japanese Associate.
- JLPT1/ JLPT2 preferred
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to kent. lee @ peopleprofilers.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6671 9832 Fax: 6536 7890
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448