Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Assistant Sales Manager (Industrial Coatings)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958314
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, an US MNC who is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass. They have more than 46000 employees worldwide.
- To grow Infrastructure segment sales
- Responsible for both Singapore & Southern Malaysia sales growth.
- Leading the territory sales, articulating a growth strategy for Singapore in alignment to the strategy, identifying key customers that will drive growth.
- Communicating with members of the regional team to get the right level of technical and product support to achieve planned business results.
- To drive the implementation of defined sales & marketing action plans to achieve the sales, targets for the segment.
- Provide on-site support to customers when required.
- Work together with the technical manager as well as the manufacturing/QA/QC team to tackle quality, technical and product performance issues as and when it arises.
- To develop new market & business opportunities, ensuring consistent sales orders and repeat business.
- To conduct periodic market surveys, monitor competitors’ activities and provide up-to-date feedback on market development.
- To manage the credit control process and ensure AR policies are implemented effectively.
- Liaising closely with the Demand Manager/Sales Administrator to improve sales forecast accuracy
- Liaising and work closely with the technical team
- Diploma/Degree in any disciplines
- Some industrial paint sales experience will be preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ +65 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468