CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Assistant / QA/QC Manager (Food Manufacturing Industry) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989534
EA License No 08C2893
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work of the Quality Assurance and Control Team, and cultivate a strong quality culture within the organization.
- Be accountable for all activities carried out by self and team members.
- Assume the role of Management Representative - coordinator for the development of quality systems, responsible for the on-going maintenance and effectiveness of the systems, and timely and accurate reporting of system performance to the management.
- Manage internal and third party audits - be prepared for audits, lead and active participation in audits, manage auditors and be the main liaison with certification and regulatory bodies.
- Determine quality risks and areas for improvement, design and implement programs to minimize risks and improve quality.
- Ensure all in-house and regulatory quality and food safety programs and systems are functioning as designed, being followed thoroughly and accurately, and meet all in-house, customers, and local and national regulatory requirements.
- Document and investigate customers’ complaints and non-conformity issues, determine root cause and resolution, take corrective actions and ensure zero re occurrence.
- Ensure all in-coming raw materials, processes and finished products meet established product specifications and quality attributes, and maintain thorough and accurate documented evidence to support claims.
- Ensure all quality documentation and reports are through, accurate and readily available.
- Determine training needs, design and develop training programs and materials, and conduct and deliver training to a diversified workforce.
- At least a Degree in Food Science and/or Nutrition (or equivalent)
- HACCP and ISO 9001 certified auditor
- At least 5 years of practical experience working in a food manufacturing industry
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a related field
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making skills
- Strong leadership skills to lead complex quality issues and investigations
Capita Pte Ltd
EA License No: 08C2893 | Reg No: R1547510 (Yantono)